Paneer Pudina kabab –A very flavourful mint and cottage cheese cutlet.
Paneer Pudina kabab- Paneer is the most favourite ingredients to use to make rich curry and sabzi’s. In India we experiment with paneer to make different types of recipes.
Curry, stirfry, rice, paratha’s , kabab and cutlets are made with soft creamy paneer. This paneer pudina kabab is a very rich soft kabab recipe. Addition of mint gives a very nice flavour to the kabab.
Do try this and these Delicious recipes-
- Bread Rolls
- Adraki Aloo Palak Kabab
- Hara Bhara Kabab
- Rajma Galouti Kabab
- Vermicelli potato kabab
- Sabudana Vada
Paneer Pudina Kabab
- 500 gm Paneer
- 2 Potato Boiled
- 1.5 tbsp Fresh Mint chopped
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 3 Green chilies Chopped
- 50 gMS Corn Flour
- 1.5 tsp Lemon Juice
- 4 tbsp Cashew Nuts Chopped
- 4 tbsp Raisin/ Kishmish
- 1/2 tsp Chaat Masala
- 1 tsp Salt
- Mash paneer and potatoes.chop mint leaves.
- Take a bowl, mix paneer ,potatoes,mint ,salt, chilles, lemon juice and corn flour.Mix and make a smooth dough.
- In a bowl mix chopped cashews and chopped raisins and pinch of chat masala
- Take a small portion from the dough,stuff with cashew mixture ,seal and make a flat cutlet.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry (or deep fry ) the cutlets on medium flame.
- serving suggestions- serve hot with tomato ketchup or yoghurt dip.