★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
Beetroot Stir Fry
- 400 grams Beetroot / Chukandar
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds /til
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds / Sabut Jeera
- 2.5 tbsp Lemon Juice / Nimbu Ka Ras
- 1.5 tbsp Sugar / Chini
- 1.5 tsp Red Chilli powder / Laal mirch powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder / Haldi Powder
- 1 tsp Salt / Namak
- 2 tbsp Cooking Oil
- Wash beetroot well ,and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- Peel the skin and dice into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan , add cumin seeds ,when become golden then add sesame seeds.
- Now add turmeric powder and chopped beet root .add salt and mix well, now cover and cook for 1 minute.
- Add chilli powder,sugar and lemon juice ,mix and cook for a minute,keep stirring.
- Take out in a serving bowl and sprinkle 1 t.s of roasted sesame seeds on top.