Bhindi aloo ki sabzi -Simple and delicious okra and potato stir fry
preparation time-10 min
cooking time-10 min
- Okra -350 gms
- Green chilies-2
- Fennel powder-1/2 tsp
- Chili powder-1tsp
- Mango powder-1tsp
- Coriander powder-1tsp
- Oil-3 tbsp
- Asfoetida-1/4 tsp
- Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
- Chop okra,potato and tomato in small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds and asafoetida ,when it start crackling add turmeric.
- Now add chopped green chilies and potatoes,mix and cover and cook till 3/4 done .(you can skip this and can use boiled and chopped potatoes and add them with okras at step 4)
- Add chopped okra and salt,mix ,cover and cook on medium flame.
- Keep stirring in between 2-3 times.
- When almost done add all the spices and chopped tomato.
- Mix and cook for a minute.add fresh coriander and serve hot.
Serving suggestions-serve with roti,rice or any bread of your choice.
Bhindi Aloo ki sabzi ,Okra and Potato fry
Servings: 4 people