Crisp pistachio cookies flavoured with lemon rind Its Christmas holiday season everywhere so I want to bake something quick ,crisp and delicious and yesterday I made these lemon biscuits ,which I saw on a t.v show long ago.Lemon and pista biscuits taste great and we all enjoyed them.so sharing this easy recipe for all of you to try
- Refined flour-3/4 cup
- Cornflour-2 tbsp
- Baking powder-1 tsp
- Salt-1/4 tsp
- Soft butter-100 gms
- Sugar-1/2 cup
- Lemon rind-1/2 tsp
- Chilled milk -3 tbsp
- Mix refined flour,corn flour,salt and baking powder in a bowl and sift together.
- In an another bowl mix sugar,butter and lemon rind ,beat and mix well.
- Now mix the flour mixture in the butter mixture and mix together.
- Add milk(add 1/2 tsp at a time)and make a smooth dough.
- Make a roll /log from the prepared dough and keep it refrigerated for 20 minutes.
- Take out the roll from the refrigerator and slice it to make medium size pieces.
- Dip and gently press one side into crushed pistachios and arrange in a baking tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven on 180 degree for 15-20 minutes or till golden in colour.
- Take our from the oven and let them cool completely.
- Store when cooled completely.