Pasta cooked in a spicy tomato,pepper and basil sauce
- Penne pasta-100 gm
- Chopped jalepeno- 1.5 tsp
- Capsicum-1/2 cup
- Fresh basil-10
- Chili flakes-1 tsp
- Oregano-1/2 tsp
- Salt-1 tsp
- Cornflour-1 tsp
- Olive oil-1.5 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup-1 tbsp
- Grated cheese-1 tbsp
- In a big pan boil sufficient water and season it with 1 tsp of salt.
- When water start boiling add pasta in it and cook al dente or as per the instruction on the package.
- Drain when done and wash with cold water and apply 2 tsp of oil on it to avoid them sticking together.
- Take 1/3 cup water and mix 1.5 tsp of corn starch in it and keep aside.
- Heat olive oil in a a pan,add chopped jalepenos and tomatoes.
- Cook for a minute and then add chopped capsicum and saute for a minute.
- Add salt,chili flakes, oregano,basil and cornflour slury and mix well.
- Now add the boiled pasta,chopped fresh basil and tomato ketchup and cook for a minute.
- Garnish with grated cheese and a pinch of oregano and serve hot