Instant Hing Ka Achar/Khatta Meetha Rasila Hing Ka Achar- Tangy Delicious and Instant raw mango pickle.
Instant Hing ka achar is among my favorite pickles which I makes regularly. In Dubai raw mangoes are available all year around so Its easy to make fresh batch regularly thus I always have a bottle of this pickle in my refrigerator. It is very quick and easy to make and goes well with almost everything. You can serve this with as a side dish with your main course or as a dip with snack ,tortilla’s and wraps and I even stuff it in my potato sandwiches . As good quantity of Hing is added in this pickle and is oil free so it is also very good for digestion.
Summer season calls for making so many different types of pickle and mango pickle is the most favourite one . Typically Hing ka achar is made slight differently and then we can store that for few years as a good quantity of salt is added in that pickle . But this is an Instant version and I loved this Rasila khatta Meetha hing ka achar more than any Instant pickle. My daughters loves this pickle so much that they want me to make a fresh batch before it get over 🙂 Do try this once and you will surely love this khattaa meetha Rasila hing ka achar
Do try these delicious Pickles this season-
- Punjabi Mango Pickle
- Marwari Aam aur Chane Ka Achar
- Traditional Hing Ka Achar
- Gujarati Mango Pickle
- Kathal Ka Achar
- Aam Ka Chunda
- Raita Mircha
★ Have you tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★ in the recipe card to let us know your feedback! If you tried it then You can also click the recipe pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #maayeka
Instant Khatta Meetha Hing Ka Achar
- 3 Raw Mango/ Kachcha Aam 600 gms
- 1.5 tbsp Salt/ Namak
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder/ Laal Mirch
- 1 tsp Kashmiri Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric/ Haldi
- 1/6 tsp Pure Hing/ Asafoetida
- 1 tbsp Mustard Oil
- 3 tbsp Sugar/ chini
- Wash and wipe the raw mangoes.
- Peel the mangoes and then chop into small bite size pieces.
- Add salt and turmeric, mix and cover with a lid and rest for 3-4 hours.
- Now add all the spices,oil and sugar and mix well and then fill it in a sterilized glass bottle.
- Use good quality pure asafoetida to make this pickle ,if you are using powdered hing mixed with rice flour then add 1/2 - 3/4 tsp. I have used pure Hing in This pickle
- Keep it at room temperature for a day and then keep refrigerated.
- It easily stays well for a couple of months in the refrigerator.
- Serve with rice ,roti,poori, fried snacks, mathri or mix with your wraps and sandwiches filling.
- Use good quality asafoetida for making this pickle, If you are using the powdered asafoetida like L.G or any other brand then use 1/2 tsp or slight more .The aroma and taste of Hing should be stronger in this pickle.
- If the mangoes you are using are slightly ripened then add less sugar.