Green chutney-A fresh and healthy dip made from fruits, nuts and fresh herbs
Today I am sharing a very healthy chutney recipe .I have came across with this idea to get around the fuss my children make while eating fruits and nuts.
Since sandwiches are always a favorite among children,this is a a very easy way to get the nutrition to them.you need green chutney to make sandwiches so I am sharing very healthy and delicious green chutney which is made with green mint and nuts.
- Kiwi fruit-1
- Green grapes-1/2 cup
- Dried blueberries-1 tbls
- Dried cranberries- 1.5 tbls
- Mint leaves- 1 cup
- Coriander leaves- 1.5 cup
- Green chillies-3
- Ginger-1/2 t.s
- Lemon juice-1.5 ts
- sugar-1/2 t.s
- Cumin seeds- 1/2 t.s
- Black salt- 1/2 t.s
- Salt-1/2 t.s
- Peel and chop kiwi and remove seeds from orange segments(you can also use sour or over ripe kiwi for this)
- Wash and chop mint ,coriander and chillies.
- Take a mixer jar, add almonds, blueberries, cranberries,grapes, chillies, ginger and orange and grind for 1 minute.
- Then add all the spices, lemon juice, kiwi ,mint and coriander and grind till smooth.
- Add very little water if needed.
- Store in a jar and keep refrigerated.