preparation time-10 min
cooking time- 10 min
- Cottage cheeseor tofu,cubed- 1 cup
- Pineapple,diced-3/4 cup
- Red bell pepper,cubed- 3/4 cup
- Green bell pepper,cubed-3/4 cup
- Ginger chopped-1 tsp
- Cooking oil-1.5 tsp
To make sauce-
- Pine apple juice- 1 cup
- Water-2.5 cup
- Corn flour–3 tsp
- Tomato ketchup- 2 tbsp
- Soya sauce- 1tsp
- Sugar-1.5 tsp
- White vinegar- 1 tsp
- Pepper powder- 1 tsp
- Salt- 1tsp
- Take a big bowl and add all the ingredients for making sauce and mix well.(A)
- Dust the paneer pieces with 1.5 tsp of cornflour and a pinch of salt and then shallow fry in 1.5 tbsp oil ,to a nice pink colour(don’t over cook )-this step is optional,you can directly add the panner pieces without stir frying them
- In a pan add oil,when it become warm add ginger and saute for few seconds.
- Now add chopped bell peppers and saute for a minute.
- Add paneer and pineapple pieces,saute for few seconds.
- Pour the ready sauce(A)in the pan and cook for 5-7 minutes on medium heat.
- If you feel that the consistency of the gravy is still thinner then you can add some cornflour slury at this stage.
- Switch off the flame and add vinegar and mix well.
- Serve hot.
Serving suggestions-Serve with fried rice,steamed rice or noodles
sending to- Erivum Puliyum event